14th Wind Wildlife Research Meeting
The biennial Wind Wildlife Research Meeting provides an internationally recognized forum for researchers and stakeholders to share and engage on the latest science focused on better understanding the risk of wind energy to wildlife and developing solutions to avoid, minimize, and offset impacts. The meeting also brings together thought leaders to discuss priority topics and themes in the wind-wildlife arena. Academics, researchers, conservation scientists, consultants, federal and state officials, NGO representatives, industry professionals come together every other year for this unique opportunity.
• August-September 2022: Submitters notified of abstract selection or rejection
• September 2022: Registration for 14th WWRM opens
• Late September 2022: Draft agenda released
• Oct. 7, 2022: Early Bird Registration ends
• Oct. 21, 2022: Discounted hotel booking rate ends
This event is taking place in Kansas City, Missouri, but there will also be live virtual panel discussions and on-demand presentations of posters and recordings.