Search for Webinars
Impact of Wind Power Projects on Residential Property Values: A NEWEEP Webinar
May 5, 2010
The New England Wind Energy Education Project (NEWEEP) hosted the first in a series of free webinars. The main topic of NEWEEP's inaugural event was, "The Impact of Wind Power Projects on Residential Property Values" presented by Ben Hoen, consultant to the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories. The session opened with a brief introduction of the New England Wind Energy Education Project, followed by an introductory discussion of, "Wind Power's role in Achieving Regional Policy Objectives" presented by Heather Hunt, executive director of New England States Committee on Electricity. The webinar included a question and answer session. This was a free webinar funded by the U.S. Department of Energy Wind Powering America Initiative. The webinar was designed for attendance by the general public, local officials, facility siting decision makers, policy makers, and others interested in a review of objective information on the impacts of wind energy.
- Audio and text versions of the webinar are available (WMV 76.2 MB) Download Windows Media Player. Time: 02:02:03. Text Version.
- Ben Hoen's presentation (PDF 1.7 MB)
- Heather Hunt's presentation (PDF 1.1 MB)
- Bob Grace's presentation (PDF 2.3 MB)
- Annotated Bibliography (PDF 134 KB)